Allergy & Sinus
Collin County ENT is at the forefront of treating the full range of nasal and sinus disease, ranging from severe nosebleeds and chronic sinusitis to seasonal allergies and nasal obstruction. Our specialists provide patients with the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical care to get you out of the doctor’s office and back to living your life.Make an appointment
Allergy & Sinus Conditions Treated Include
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Nasal polyps
- Septal and turbinate deformities
- Sinus pressure
- Chronic nasal and sinus congestion
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Postnasal drip
- Sinus infections
- Sinus tumors
- Nasal fractures
Comprehensive medical care
- 01 In-office Ballon Sinuplasty
- 02 In-office CT scanner
- 03 Endoscopic sinus surgery
- 04 Office based CT navigation
- 05 Advanced procedures for nasal polyps
- 06 Propel and Sinuva implant placement
- 07 Septoplasty for deviated septum
- 08 Turbinate reduction
- 09 Nasal valve procedures
- 10 Clarifix treatment for rhinitis
- 11 Skin testing for environmental allergies
- 12 Immunotherapy - Allergy shots and sublingual
- 13 Medical management of allergies and sinus infections
Our specialists offer the full spectrum of treatment for Allergy & Sinus problems.Make an appointment today
We find our patients’ experiences the most rewarding part of the job. Without them, we wouldn’t be one of the longest standing ENT practices in the area!
“This was my first time visiting this office. These folks were super friendly!! Starting with the front desk to all the help in the back, the Dr. Littlejohn was very patient and listened to all my concerns. I dealt with 5 people total due to testing and they all were genuinely nice! Loved it, and not to mention quick service. Great customer service, I’ll be sure to refer family and friends! ”Crystal S.
“I have used Collin Co. ENT and Dr. Kenny Carter for over 3 years, primarily for ear problems. The staff has been consistently helpful and friendly to me. When I have had problems needing immediate attention and explained the need, have been able to get an appointment within a reasonable time to address the problem. I recommend Dr. Carter and his staff.”Stan B.
“Dr. Matheny performed 2 surgeries on my wife, both were successful with great results. He is not only a great surgeon, but a great person. It was a pleasure working with him. One of the best doctors we have ever seen in our lives.”Mehrdad M.
Request An Appointment
Fill out the form below and we will call you to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
If you have traveled outside of the US within the last 14 days or are having flu like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
We will get back to you shortly.
Please try again later.