When you need medical treatment from a Frisco ENT, it makes sense to book an appointment with the leading providers in the area: Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat. Our team has been serving the community for years, offering unbeatable services for patients of all ages.
Award-winning care means that you always have access to the team that is leading the industry. Not only do we bring years of experience to the table, but we are proactive about staying ahead of the latest developments and treatments for our patients.
Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat: Award-Winning Frisco ENT
Why should you choose our office as your Frisco ENT? We provide a full-service medical team with a focus on personalized care for every patient. Our online reviews show our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Plus, we are proud to be the recipient of D Magazine’s list: Best Doctors in Collin County. Our office and individual providers have earned this recognition for many years in a row – which speaks to our ongoing focus on quality customer care.
Booking an appointment with Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat means that you can expect personalized support from a doctor who truly cares about the outcome of your treatment. We never rush you out of the appointment too early. Instead, our doctors take the time to discuss your needs and concerns.
Available ENT Services for Your Family
One of the benefits of choosing our team for your ENT needs is that we provide support for people of all ages. Bring every member of your family to our office to treat everything from ear infections to chronic sinus issues.
Our services fall into several important categories:
- Allergy & Sinus: Treatments for a full range of nasal and sinus conditions, including chronic sinusitis, severe nosebleeds, nasal obstruction, and seasonal allergies.
- Head & Neck: All conditions affecting the head and neck, including tonsilitis, chronic coughing, difficulty swallowing, thyroid, salivary glands, and tumors.
- Snoring & Sleep: Any issues that might be affecting your sleep or your partner’s sleep, including sleep apnea, difficulty staying asleep, nasal congestion, daytime sleepiness, and morning headaches.
- Hearing Treatments: Solutions for hearing loss and other hearing-related conditions, such as tinnitus, vertigo, eardrum perforations, and ear pain. Comprehensive audiological testing and hearing aid selecting and fitting ensure optimal hearing results for each patient.
- Pediatrics: Access specialized services for children of all ages – infants to teenagers. Our doctors can assist with tonsillitis, enlarged adenoids, nasal obstruction, chronic infections, balance issues, allergies, pediatric sleep apnea, tongue-tie, and more.
We offer specialists to assist with each of these conditions, including full-range services to support your healing.
Comprehensive Medical Care: ENT Frisco TX
At Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat, we offer comprehensive care for medical conditions large and small. This process begins by scheduling an appointment with our team. We’ll walk you through the diagnostic process, including options for digital imaging in our office.
Your comfort is our priority, which is why we provide a variety of solutions at one convenient location. Rest assured knowing that you are in good hands when you choose our specialized doctors at Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat.
Providers at Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat
Our doctors and medical providers offer a full range of services to help with anything you need. Our patient-centered approach starts with an accurate diagnosis, followed by a personalized treatment plan and follow-up care.
We have hand-selected the best providers in the local industry, giving you a knowledgeable team working together in one convenient location.
- Kenny B. Carter, Jr., MD
- Mark C. Littlejohn, MD
- Keith E. Matheny, MD, FARS
- Ewen Y. Tseng, MD, FACS, FAAOA, FARS
Hearing Aid Team
Local ENT Services from a Trusted Provider
You don’t need to worry about the quality of care you will receive when choosing Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat. We provide trusted, quality services for every patient that visits our office.
If you require services from an ENT in the Collin County or Dallas area, then it’s time to talk to us at Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat. Choose the most convenient office to your home or workplace, in either Frisco or Plano, TX. You can book an appointment using our online form or call to talk to one of our helpful staff members: (972) 596-4005.