Our team at Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat is always focused on serving the community. Not only do we offer unbeatable medical care and family-focused treatments, but we strive to maintain a cutting-edge approach in our office.
This commitment to quality shows through the strong reputation we’ve built over the years. For many years, our doctors and clinic have been recognized and received local awards.
We are excited to announce another notable accomplishment: Collin County ENT has been voted Best ENT by D. Magazine. If you are looking for the best ENT in Frisco, TX, then come to our award-winning office to meet with our experienced team.
Top-Notch Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists at Collin County ENT
One of the reasons our team stands out in the local industry is our commitment to building a high-quality practice. Every staff member brings unique skills and training, offering unbeatable services for people of all ages.
Learn more about the qualifications and education each of our doctors offers. You’ll see that we have a dynamic team with an ongoing focus on continuing education and quality care. When you choose Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat, you can have confidence knowing that we are always up-to-date on the latest industry news and innovations.
History of Serving Frisco, Plano, and the Communities Near North Dallas
Not only are we grateful for the Best ENT award from D Magazine, but this recognition is another vote of confidence to add to our long history in the local community.
In fact, our office has been serving families since 1975, with accessible care for patients in both Plano and Frisco, TX. We are community-focused, helping families maintain the highest levels of health.
Why Collin County Ear Nose and Throat is a Preferred Provider
When you are choosing a medical specialist to care for your loved ones, it makes sense that you should work with the best team in the local industry. At Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat, we excel as a leading medical office. Here are some of the reasons why our patients are always satisfied with available services:
- Family-Focused: We always prioritize the care for every member of your family. These services cover everything you need, from infant care to geriatric services. Bring every member of your family to our office when upper respiratory health concerns arise.
- Generations of Support: Glowing reviews and satisfied customers for more than 40 years speaks to the long history we’ve built in the community. We’ve maintained the highest levels of trust and care through the years.
- Customized Medical Care: Rest assured that we are committed to providing the best medical care for your unique needs. Our doctors take the time to review medical history, ask questions, and perform diagnostics to personalize your treatment plan.
- Convenient Locations: You always have access to quality ENT care without driving far from home. Pick the ENT office closest to your home or office to ensure optimal convenience when it’s time to visit a doctor.
If you are interested in learning more about why our team stands out in the medical community, then simply reach out to talk to a staff member. We’re happy to answer your questions and provide ongoing support when you need medical care.
Services from a Frisco ENT
What types of services are available from a Frisco ENT? Our specialized skills go beyond basic medical school. After ENTs complete medical training, they continue with hands-on experience focusing on conditions affecting the ears, nose, and throat areas. Five years of training through internships and fellowships empower doctors to provide focused medical care to every patient.
Additionally, every ENT doctor must complete a certification examination to receive a board certification through the American Board of Otolaryngology. It’s common for ENTs to continue their education and training to gain a subspecialty in the industry.
Available services and treatments from our medical team can address a range of health concerns, such as:
- Sore throat
- Ear infections
- Chronic nasal congestion
- Deviated septum
- Nerve problems in the ears, nose, or throat
- Ruptured eardrum
- Balance issues
- Chronic sinus problems
- Nose bleeds
- Injury to the throat, nose, or ears
- Swimmer’s ear
- Hearing impairment
- Postnasal drip
- Sleep apnea
- Lack of smell
- Breathing issues
If you have any symptoms affecting the upper respiratory system (ears, nose, throat, ears, face, head, or neck), then reach out to our team to learn more about these quality services. We’ll start with a focused diagnosis, then provide the optimal treatment plan to help you feel better as soon as possible.
ENT Specialist Instead of a Medical Generalist
It’s helpful to have a primary care physician to help with general medical services. But sometimes, your general doctor will suggest that you visit a specialist because of the duration or intensity of your symptoms. For example, if available medical treatments aren’t solving the medical issues, you might need to visit an ENT instead of a general practitioner.
Our award-winning ENT team is here to help. Here are a few signs that you should talk to an ENT specialist:
- Chronic Conditions: Your symptoms are lasting for weeks or months without relief. You are tired of ongoing pain and discomfort in the sinuses, throat, or other areas of the head and face.
- Repeat Infections: How often do you visit the doctor for yet another sinus infection or recurring symptoms? If you keep going back for the same treatments over and over again, then it could be a sign that you should talk to a specialist instead.
- Minimal Results: Pay attention to the effectiveness of treatment results. For example, medications might provide minimal results or have a short-term impact on your symptoms. If your health condition isn’t improving fast enough, then you should seek specialized care.
- Other Conditions: It’s possible that your chronic symptoms might be an indication of underlying medical concerns. We get to the root of the problem to help you find relief.
Call Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat for an Exam
We take pride in being voted best ENT by D Magazine in Dallas, TX – and you’ll see that our commitment to quality shines through in every appointment. If you are looking for the best ENT near me, we invite you to contact our staff to schedule an exam and learn more about the top-notch care available.
You deserve quality care, which is why it is time to call our team at Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat. If you live in Collin County or near the Dallas area, reach out to schedule an appointment with our team. You can choose the most convenient office nearby, with two locations available in both Frisco or Plano, TX. For more information, request an appointment using our online form, or call our office at (972) 596-4005.