Mark C. Littlejohn, MD, MD
- Undergraduate: B.S. Biology, Baylor University 1980 -1983
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, 1984-1988
- Internship and Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, 1988-1993
- Certification: American Board of Otolaryngology 1994
- Longview, TX 1993-2016
- Frisco/McKinney/Plano, Tx 2016
- Baylor Medical Center of Frisco – Active
- Methodist Hospital McKinney - Active
- Surgery Center of Plano - Active
- Medical Staff Position: Chief of Surgery, Good Shepherd Ambulatory Surgery Center, Longview, 1993- 2015
- Salutatorian, Marshall High School, 1980
- Baylor University Dean’s List 1980-1983
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Mavis P. Kelsey Excellence in Medicine Award, UTMB, Galveston, 1988
- Triological Society – Southern Section Resident Research, 1992
- UTMB Resident Research Competition, 1 st place, 1993
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Collin County Medical Society
- Chapter in Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology, Bailey et al, “Granulomatous Diseases of the Head and Neck”, Volumes 1 and 2
- Mark grew up in Marshall, Texas. He has been married to his wife, Jill, a pharmacist, since 1985. They have 3 grown sons, and one grandson, so far! He has been in private practice in Longview for 23 years, moving to Frisco in 2016 to be closer to family.
I have a passion for patient care, and consider it my calling. Having a family physician for a father and my ENT program chairman, Dr Byron Bailey, as my mentors, they have instilled in me the deep privilege that the patient-physician relationship is: one of integrity, humility and service. I hope my enthusiasm is contagious!
- Being a grandpa.
- Snow skiing, sailing.
- I have a passion for patient care, and consider it my calling. Having a family physician for a father and my ENT program chairman, Dr Byron Bailey, as my mentors, they have instilled in me the deep privilege that the patient-physician relationship is: one of integrity, humility and service. I hope my enthusiasm is contagious!
- Big Sky, Montana. British Virgin Islands
We find our patients’ experiences the most rewarding part of the job. Without them, we wouldn’t be one of the longest standing ENT practices in the area!
“This was my first time visiting this office. These folks were super friendly!! Starting with the front desk to all the help in the back, the Dr. Littlejohn was very patient and listened to all my concerns. I dealt with 5 people total due to testing and they all were genuinely nice! Loved it, and not to mention quick service. Great customer service, I’ll be sure to refer family and friends! ”Crystal S.
“I have used Collin Co. ENT and Dr. Kenny Carter for over 3 years, primarily for ear problems. The staff has been consistently helpful and friendly to me. When I have had problems needing immediate attention and explained the need, have been able to get an appointment within a reasonable time to address the problem. I recommend Dr. Carter and his staff.”Stan B.
“Dr. Matheny performed 2 surgeries on my wife, both were successful with great results. He is not only a great surgeon, but a great person. It was a pleasure working with him. One of the best doctors we have ever seen in our lives.”Mehrdad M.