Kathryn Seba, APRN, FNP-C
ENT Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Nursing - Texas Woman's University, Dean's List
- Associate Degree of Nursing - Collin College
- Associate Degree of Science - Collin College, President's List
- Master of Nursing - Texas Tech University Health & Science Center
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Specialty
- Otolaryngology (ENT) Specialty
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing Iota Mu Chapter (Sigma)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- North Texas Nurse Practitioners
- Emergency Medical Task Force of North Texas
- Texas Tech HSC International Program - Lima, Peru
- Diabetes Education for Collin County
- Children and Community Clinic
- Nursing Education Camp for high school students
We find our patients’ experiences the most rewarding part of the job. Without them, we wouldn’t be one of the longest standing ENT practices in the area!
“We consulted Dr Tseng based on our pediatrician's recommendation. He's so great a doctor who took time to explain us everything and genuinely guided us in the right direction. He's such a caring, genuine and knowledgeable doctor. Oh how I wish there were more like him! ”Hetal U.
“I have used Collin Co. ENT and Dr. Kenny Carter for over 3 years, primarily for ear problems. The staff has been consistently helpful and friendly to me. When I have had problems needing immediate attention and explained the need, have been able to get an appointment within a reasonable time to address the problem. I recommend Dr. Carter and his staff.”Stan B.
“Dr. Matheny performed 2 surgeries on my wife, both were successful with great results. He is not only a great surgeon, but a great person. It was a pleasure working with him. One of the best doctors we have ever seen in our lives.”Mehrdad M.