Jessica L. Teed, MPAS, PA-C, MPAS, PA-C
- University of Texas, Austin -1998
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD -B.S. Neurobiology and Physiology 1999-2002
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX- Master of Physician Assistant Studies 2003-2006
- Family Practice, Richardson, TX 2006-2011 Otolaryngology, Frisco, TX 2011-present
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Medical Student Mentor, 2007-present
- Organic Chemistry Guided Study Director, University of Maryland- 2001
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Jessica is from a military family and grew up all over the U.S. as well as Japan. She and her husband, David, live in McKinney with their two daughters, Adelynne and Piper. They also have two goldens, Duncan and Zita.
- Soccer, skiing, camping, scrapbooking
We find our patients’ experiences the most rewarding part of the job. Without them, we wouldn’t be one of the longest standing ENT practices in the area!
“This was my first time visiting this office. These folks were super friendly!! Starting with the front desk to all the help in the back, the Dr. Littlejohn was very patient and listened to all my concerns. I dealt with 5 people total due to testing and they all were genuinely nice! Loved it, and not to mention quick service. Great customer service, I’ll be sure to refer family and friends! ”Crystal S.
“I have used Collin Co. ENT and Dr. Kenny Carter for over 3 years, primarily for ear problems. The staff has been consistently helpful and friendly to me. When I have had problems needing immediate attention and explained the need, have been able to get an appointment within a reasonable time to address the problem. I recommend Dr. Carter and his staff.”Stan B.
“Dr. Matheny performed 2 surgeries on my wife, both were successful with great results. He is not only a great surgeon, but a great person. It was a pleasure working with him. One of the best doctors we have ever seen in our lives.”Mehrdad M.