Chad R. Bailey, MPAS, PA-C, MPAS, PA-C
- Austin College, Sherman, TX, B.A. Biology, Summa Cum Laude
Physician Assistant Education:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Physician Assistant Program, Dallas, TX – Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- 2008-2010 University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Physician Assistant Program – Adjunct Faculty
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Association of Physician Assistants in Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Chad was born in Georgia and grew up in Richardson, TX. He and his wife, Christi, have been married since 2002 and have two sons, Cooper and Griffin.
- Soccer, Hunting, Fishing
We find our patients’ experiences the most rewarding part of the job. Without them, we wouldn’t be one of the longest standing ENT practices in the area!
“This was my first time visiting this office. These folks were super friendly!! Starting with the front desk to all the help in the back, the Dr. Littlejohn was very patient and listened to all my concerns. I dealt with 5 people total due to testing and they all were genuinely nice! Loved it, and not to mention quick service. Great customer service, I’ll be sure to refer family and friends! ”Crystal S.
“I have used Collin Co. ENT and Dr. Kenny Carter for over 3 years, primarily for ear problems. The staff has been consistently helpful and friendly to me. When I have had problems needing immediate attention and explained the need, have been able to get an appointment within a reasonable time to address the problem. I recommend Dr. Carter and his staff.”Stan B.
“Dr. Matheny performed 2 surgeries on my wife, both were successful with great results. He is not only a great surgeon, but a great person. It was a pleasure working with him. One of the best doctors we have ever seen in our lives.”Mehrdad M.