Are you looking for a local doctor to treat medical conditions related to your ears, nose, or throat? Choosing an ENT is a personal decision, which is why you shouldn’t rush to book an appointment with the first doctor you find.
An Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor (also known as an ENT or otolaryngologist) can help with many decisions relating to conditions and prevention of symptoms. When you find the right provider, you always know where to turn when questions or symptoms arise.
Local Experts at Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat
At Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat, our experienced medical team has provided comprehensive care for patients in the local area since 1975. We offer services for families in Frisco, Plano, and the nearby cities, with a complete range of solutions and treatments to support optimal health.
We go beyond basic medical care, offering the best support to care for your health. Instead of rushing patients in and out of the examination room, our doctors take the time to understand each individual’s unique needs and concerns. We listen to your concerns, discuss your symptoms, identify a diagnosis, and help with a customized treatment plan.
Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat has received a variety of awards and recognitions, including placement on the Best Doctors in Collin County (through D Doctors Magazine) list multiple years in a row.
Long List of Happy Patients
Take a peek at our Google reviews, and you will see that we have a long list of happy patients. Let these glowing reviews speak for themselves: we maintain a high level of commitment to our customers, giving you access to the best ENT team in the area.
- “They got me in right before the holidays and now I feel 100% better. I have been Chad Bailey’s patient for over a year now and I can tell you without a doubt he is one of the best in the industry. The staff is always super friendly, organized and fun to talk to. I highly recommend going to Collin County ENT!” – Sarah
- “I was referred to Collin County ENT – and after years of having so so taste/smell, I can finally taste and smell on a consistent basis! Dr. Matheni and his staff are extremely responsive and professional. Will definitely be recommending them if anyone is need of a good ENT Practice.” – Rabiah
- “Dr. Matheny helped with me so much with my sinus issues. You don’t know how bad something is until it’s fixed and you’re just amazed at how better you feel. I’m sleeping better. I’m breathing better. I promise it’s worth it. I wish I’d had the sinus procedure done years ago. Collin County E. N. T. is the best!!” – Tracey
- “The care was phenomenal. I felt very good about the precautions the practice takes especially during this pandemic in the country. Everything moved at a great pace…there was no wasted time. I was in, treated and on my way feeling much better than when I went in. Staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend to anybody.” – Wendell
At Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat, we understand that quality care directly impacts the results each patient receives. Our team is dedicated to excellence in the industry, helping you find the most effective solutions to address your symptoms.
Not only do we care for the immediate concerns, but we are also proactive about preventive measures to minimize pain and discomfort in the future.
Quality Results from a Doctor You Can Trust
How do you know that you will receive great results from our doctors at Collin County ENT? Here are a few essential points to consider when selecting an ENT specialist:
- Referrals and Reviews: Pay attention to what others are saying about the quality of services. Reviews can provide insights into the effectiveness of treatments, the doctor’s personality, and office services.
- Credentials and Training: Learn more about the certifications and education that each doctor holds. These credentials tell you that the doctor has the necessary training and education to support your needs.
- Available Services: Choose a provider that offers the full range of services you need. At Collin County ENT, we provide everything from diagnostic scans to out-patient procedures. Our goal is to provide all the solutions you need in one convenient location.
- Office Location: Finding an ENT close to home is essential to help you avoid long commutes each time you need to talk to the doctor. At Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat, we offer multiple locations for your convenience.
- Insurance Network: Check with the office to ensure that they accept your insurance plan. Our staff will gladly answer your questions before the appointment, assist with insurance billing, and help to minimize your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Recovery Support: Not only do you need immediate services to address the most pressing concerns but also look for a provider who follows through with ongoing support through your recovery.
Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat is proud to offer our patients all of these services. We are working hard to stay at the top of the industry, giving you full access to the ENT services you need.
Book an Appointment with a Local ENT
Are you currently experiencing acute symptoms affecting your ears, nose, or throat? Or, maybe you have a chronic condition with recurring symptoms. There’s no reason to continue living with the pain!
When you reach out to our team, we can assist with upper respiratory support for a full range of conditions and issues. We encourage patients to book an appointment right away so we can help with early intervention and acute support.
We promise quality care, a dedicated team, and personalized support from local doctors. If it’s time to visit the best ENT in the Collin County or Dallas areas, then reach out to us at Collin County Ear, Nose, and Throat. We have two offices nearby for your convenience: Frisco or Plano, TX. It’s easy to get started, simply fill out the online appointment request or call our office to talk to a team member: (972) 596-4005.