Kenny B. Carter Jr., MD, MD
- B.A. Biology, University of Texas at Austin
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Residency in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery:
- Medical College of Wisconsin – Department of Otolaryngology and Communicative Sciences, Milwaukee, WI
- American Board Of Otolaryngology 2012
Recognitions / Awards:
- Lee G. Eby Resident Award – First Place Resident Paper, 2009
- Information Officer (Secretary), Section for Resident and Fellows (AAO-HNS), 2008
- Vice Chair – Baylor College of Medicine Student Association, 2005-2006
- Class Representative – Baylor College of Medicine Student Association, 2003-2004
- Kenneth D. Ball Scholarship (Full Tuition and Fee) – Baylor College of Medicine
- President – Black Health Professions Organization (UT – Austin), 2002
- Honors Day Scholar – University of Texas at Austin, 2000-2002
- Freshman of the Year – Center for Minorities in Science and Engineering University of Maryland, College Park, 1998
- Presidential Scholar – University of Maryland, College Park
- Honors Program – University of Maryland, College Park University
Medical Society Memberships:
- CV Roman Medical Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- National Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Collin-Fannin County Medical Society
Publications and Presentations:
- Dr. Carter has several publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals. He has given presentations on the state and national levels.
- Dr. Carter grew up in Baltimore, MD. He moved to Texas to attend the University of Texas at Austin.
- Exercise, Basketball, Travel
We find our patients’ experiences the most rewarding part of the job. Without them, we wouldn’t be one of the longest standing ENT practices in the area!
“This was my first time visiting this office. These folks were super friendly!! Starting with the front desk to all the help in the back, the Dr. Littlejohn was very patient and listened to all my concerns. I dealt with 5 people total due to testing and they all were genuinely nice! Loved it, and not to mention quick service. Great customer service, I’ll be sure to refer family and friends! ”Crystal S.
“I have used Collin Co. ENT and Dr. Kenny Carter for over 3 years, primarily for ear problems. The staff has been consistently helpful and friendly to me. When I have had problems needing immediate attention and explained the need, have been able to get an appointment within a reasonable time to address the problem. I recommend Dr. Carter and his staff.”Stan B.
“Dr. Matheny performed 2 surgeries on my wife, both were successful with great results. He is not only a great surgeon, but a great person. It was a pleasure working with him. One of the best doctors we have ever seen in our lives.”Mehrdad M.