Welcome to Collin County ENT, a participating provider of DFW Sinus Select!
Our physicians are ready to consult with you regarding your eligibility for in-office Balloon Sinuplasty. Each physician is specifically trained in all aspects of this minimally invasive procedure. Since there is no cutting involved with this approach, Balloon Sinuplasty can be done as an in-office procedure. Balloon Sinuplasty offers the following advantages:
• Faster overall procedure time. The total time is usually 2 hours. The actual procedure time is only about 30 minutes.
• Rapid recovery time. Our patients are typically back to work the next day.
• Less discomfort. Since Balloon Sinuplasty does not involve any cutting or removal of tissue from the nasal cavity.
• Lower costs. Balloon Sinuplasty is covered by most insurance carriers and is often times as simple as a copay.
• No general anesthesia. This procedure is completed under local. You are completely awake during this procedure.
• If you have been told that you are not a candidate for surgery for any reason, Balloon Sinuplasty in-office may be right for you!